OFFICE IN THE CLOUD
“Cloud Services are the future of technology for small- and medium-sized businesses. They greatly reduce the cost of IT setup and management.”
The cloud is here. Imagine being able to expand your company’s capabilities without needing to purchase expensive hardware, or worrying about running and maintaining it in your office. With the cloud, it’s possible to get the benefits of a secure, expertly managed technology solution without the costs required to purchase and run your own IT equipment.
Hosted Email Services
Hosted Microsoft Exchange
CAM’s Hosted Exchange offers business-grade email, calendar & contacts—backed by our famous Worry-Free Experience™. Fully integrated & mobile, it unlocks the power of Outlook to help make your business more competitive & agile. It’s a key component of our Office in the Cloud suite.
Go beyond email. Microsoft Exchange’s productivity features include calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, public folders and more.
CAM’s hosted Exchange helps assure fully mobile email, calendars and contacts. Hosted Exchange works across iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, and virtually all your other devices.
Cloud vs On-Premises:
- Avoid capital expenditure. There’s no hardware to buy or software to license, so you don’t need to sink your capital into on-premise infrastructure.
- Reduce your opportunity costs. By freeing your IT staff from maintenance, they’ll be able to stay focused on the value they add to your business.
- Assure the reliability of your systems. Our datacenters possess extensive electrical redundancies, multiple Internet connections and comprehensive data backup strategies.
- Synchronize data across different devices. A user’s work on one device is automatically synced across every other device.
- Develop a hybrid cloud solution. We offer tools for maintaining elements of your infrastructure on-premise, if you choose to do so.
- Add users and services on the fly. It’s simple to scale your business to bring on new employees, locations, and tools for doing business.
POP/IMAP Business Class Email
CAM enables you to create a simple customized email address for your company for as low as just $0.69 per mailbox, per month. If you don’t have a domain name, we can help you get one.
What you get with POP Email:
- A professional look to clients and prospects
- Low monthly price
- Free anti-spam and anti-virus scanning
- 1 GB of space and webmail
- Business-grade email from Intermedia, the world’s largest independent
- provider of Hosted Exchange email
- All POP Email plans include Microsoft Outlook synchronization
Encrypted Email from CAM is an easy way to encrypt outgoing emails across your organization. You determine which regulations affect your business & which user accounts you need to control. We host & manage the hardware & software to enable the encryption/decryption process & manage digital identities.
Encrypted Email automatically filters and scans your emails to help protect your company against data loss. It also helps you comply with HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, California’s Security Breach Notification Act, the Massachusetts Encryption Law, and more.
As a critical piece of your company’s overall privacy strategy, Encrypted Email helps you to monitor email content, identify confidential information that’s leaving your company and track where it is being distributed.
This is a powerful compliance tool for organizations in the health care, legal and finance industries or operating in states with privacy protection laws
CAM’s Email Archiving helps keep your email securely archived & easily accessible using HostPilot, our central control panel. It offers the preservation, protection & restoration features that your business needs to help safeguard intellectual property, facilitate compliance, & speed eDiscovery.
Search and restoration features:
- Your data is available, in its original form, for quick searching, identification and retrieval. Unlike other vendors, it’s all online and immediately accessible—we never migrate your data to offline or near-line storage systems.
Storage and capture features:
- CAM’s Email Archiving automatically captures and stores every email received by every mailbox that has activated this service. Once an email is stored, it remains searchable, accessible and secure.
- Email Archiving leverages the user and device permissions you’ve already configured for your other Office in the Cloud services. From accessibility permissions to retention policies, you have full control.
- Email Archiving offers end-users access to historical mail for day-to-day knowledge management as well as for business continuity.
McAfee Email Defense
The McAfee Email Defense Suite helps eliminate spam & viruses, helps intercept data that shouldn’t be emailed & provides redundant email access. This suite includes McAfee Email Protection as well as available McAfee Email Continuity & Data Loss Prevention add-ons.
When it comes to email protection for hosted Exchange, CAM stands apart from other providers—and not only because its solution is powered by McAfee, the global leader in IT security.
With email security as a key consideration for any business, it’s critical that you understand the differences between the two services to mitigate any undue risk. These differences fall into three categories: spam and virus protection, data loss prevention, and business continuity.
CAM’s Hosted PBX provides an enterprise-grade VoIP phone system. Delivered from the cloud, it keeps pace with your growth—and propels your business higher.
Hosted PBX is a complete business communications system and service. With over 40 calling features, Hosted PBX delivers Fortune 500 style capabilities to small and mid-sized businesses. This powerful cloud-based phone system uses a company’s existing data connection and wiring. Best of all, onsite PBX hardware is not required.
Extend rich, reliable calling features that let you sound like a big business—& operate like one. With Hosted PBX from CAM, you can preserve capital & slash operational costs. & experience high levels of reliability & complementary migration.
- Our Hosted PBX service helps your staff be productive whether they’re at their desks or on the road.
- CAM’s SmartConferencing service makes it easy to get groups of people on the same line—and on the same page.
Hosted PBX desk phones:
- Hosted PBX offers a broad range of Polycom phones to cover a wide variety of calling needs—including power users and conference room phones.
Hosted PBX FAQ:
- From bandwidth questions to number porting processes, get answers to your Hosted PBX questions.
Voice quality testing:
- CAM’s free voice quality test helps ensure that your network is ready for Hosted PBX. Learn how our test is more stringent than most other providers—and why this is valuable to you.
SmartConferencing from CAM lets you accelerate decisions & avoid business travel. It’s a simple, low-cost way to hold phone conferences.
Calling has never been easier:
- Hold conferences from any phone (you’re not restricted to a dedicated line)
- Each conference call can include a private, unique toll-free call-in number
- Web-based call management makes it simple to schedule calls
- Get free 24/7 phone and email support to answer any questions you may have
- No contracts required
Professional calling features keep your meetings productive:
- Separate host and guest codes let you stay in control
- Listen-only codes to limit the number of speakers
- Conference calls can be recorded for reviewing, downloading, and sharing
Plan ahead or hold ad-hoc calls:
- Run up to 30 simultaneous scheduled conferences and 3 simultaneous reservationless conferences
- Gather up to 25 people without a reservation
- Gather up to 100 people on a scheduled phone conference
- Early arrival/Green Room waiting relieves pressure from the host to show up early
With SmartFax Pro, customers have full faxing capabilities on any Windows computer. This includes sending & receiving faxes to & from any fax machine.
PC faxing is simple:
- Get a single local or toll-free number to receive faxes
- Never worry about busy signals, expensive ink or running out of paper
- Use your Windows PC (without special hardware) to send to any fax machine
The fax finally goes digital:
- Get email alerts whenever you receive a fax
- Instantly receive faxes to email in PDF form
- View faxes on virtually any web-enabled device, anywhere
- Forward a received fax to any email address, or quickly print it
Go far beyond traditional faxes:
- Send faxes to up to 100 people at the same time
- Up to 300 pages of Internet faxing are included with your monthly fee
- Automatically store your faxes in a web database for secure archiving and retrieval
- Keep private faxes private, not in your company’s shared fax machine
Toll Free Numbers
Smart800 service offers toll-free numbers for businesses that need low rates & flat, per-minute pricing. With Smart800, you get a vanity number to brand your business & our simple online control panel for easy administration.
Make it simple for customers:
- A toll-free number can be your most cost-effective sales tool. It makes it easy for prospects and customers to reach you.
- Quickly get a new toll-free number
- Transfer your existing numbers to our lower rates
- Make your number memorable with a unique vanity number
- Enjoy low per-minute rates with no setup fees
- Get the same low rate regardless of call volume or where in the US your caller is located
- Use our simple online control panel for easy administration
- Get free 24/7 phone and email support whenever you have questions
File Sync & Share
SecuriSync File Sync & Share
SecuriSync offers simple, secure, cloud-based folder & file sharing—even with people who don’t have it installed. And SecuriSync boosts mobility by keeping files & folders up-to-date & accessible through Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, & BlackBerry—or through a web browser.
Syncing and Sharing:
- SecuriSync mirrors the desktop and mobile interfaces that your users are generally already familiar with. This helps improve desktop and mobile file sharing while making it as easy for users to collaborate as it is for administrators to manage.
- It’s no accident that “secure” is in the name: not only does SecuriSync help ensure secure file sharing, it offers high levels of file storage protection and service reliability. This includes at-rest and in-transit encryption, remote wipe capabilities, and a 99.999% uptime guarantee.
- SecuriSync is managed through HostPilot, the same control panel that’s used for provisioning, billing, and user management across all CAM services. It keeps things simple by leveraging your existing Office in the Cloud and Active Directory settings.
- SecuriSync integrates across many different aspects of your end-users’ environment as well as your administrative environment.
Collaboration & Instant Message
Lync Chat & Conferencing
CAM’s hosted Lync Secure Chat & Conferencing offers your business a powerful communication & collaboration tool. Backed by CAM’s premium security, 24×7 support & migration capabilities, Lync gives you & your employees instant messaging, voice chat, video chat, meetings & shared whiteboard sessions right from your computer.
- Lync Secure Chat and Conferencing includes features that take office communications to a new level, while helping to provide a secure and professional alternative for instant messaging.
- With the Enterprise Version of Lync Secure Chat and Conferencing, you get what you need to run both spontaneous or scheduled online, virtual meetings with colleagues, customers and partners.
Compare Lync Standard and Lync Enterprise:
- What makes Lync Enterprise so much more powerful? Features include video calls, desktop sharing, web conferencing and much more.
SharePoint Hosting & Support
SharePoint is a powerful platform for building shared document repositories, corporate Intranets, & project-specific web sites. With CAM, there is no hardware or software to manage. Your SharePoint portal is accessible virtually anytime & virtually anywhere through a web browser.
What is SharePoint hosting?
- With hosted SharePoint, you can build shared document repositories, corporate Intranets, and project specifics web site. There is no hardware or software to manage. Your portal is accessible anytime, anywhere through a Web browser.
Collaborate with coworkers and partners:
- You can leverage SharePoint to collaborate within your company or amongst your partners, vendors and customers. You can share documents, calendars, contacts, links, ideas and more, without wasting time exchanging inefficient emails.
Document and project management:
- SharePoint is effectively two tools at once: it’s a document repository as well as a project management tool.
Simple configuration and management:
- Using HostPilot, Intermedia’s central control panel, you can quickly configure and manage your SharePoint environment. It’s simple to add and remove users, change permissions, utilize templates, and manage other settings.
Using Sharepoint templates:
- With SharePoint 2010, you can upload custom and third-party templates based on the specific needs of your business.
Infrastructure As A Service (IAAS)
A Private Cloud offers the convenience & cost-effectiveness of the cloud—with the control, agility, & customizations of on-premises environments. Get greater freedom to customize, integrate & control your cloud environment while still benefiting from Intermedia’s Worry-Free Experience.
A Private Cloud is built and managed by CAM’s experts to offer you greater levels of control, customization and integration.
Choose from three options:
Intermedia offers three options for your private cloud:
- One active datacenter with redundant on-site mailbox replication
- One datacenter with passive replication to a second datacenter
- Two datacenters with active replication in both datacenters
We’d be happy to help you understand the differences between these options.
Which services are available?
- Many of Intermedia’s Office in the Cloud services are available in a Private Cloud environment. Our most popular private cloud services include Hosted Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Lync.
SIP Trunking routes your phone calls over the Internet, instead of through the phone company’s lines. You can use it with most business VoIP phones or even older analog or digital phones. With SIP Trunking from CAM, you can lower your phone bills & improve reliability without changing your existing numbers or buying a new phone system.
How SIP Trunking lowers your costs:
- From leveraging your Internet connection to our low calling rates, SIP Trunking can reduce your calling costs up to 60%.
Use your existing phone system!
- Most popular IP phone systems are directly compatible with SIP Trunking. And every analog and digital system can be made compatible with a small VoIP gateway installed by our technicians. There’s a great chance you can start saving with SIP Trunking today.
Improve your phone system’s reliability:
- SIP Trunking improves the reliability of your phones by letting you leverage our enterprise-grade datacenters—and by giving you tools that protect against local outages.
SIP Trunking integration:
- SIP Trunking is integrated with CAM’s Office in the Cloud. Learn why our deep integration saves you time, preserves your budget, and eliminates headaches.
CAM Business Solutions’ Cloud Servers are fully managed virtual servers that provide your organization with the processing power it needs for its critical business applications without the price tag associated with traditional hardware.
Cloud Server is a highly available multitenant platform that’s architected specifically around superior performance, availability & data protection. Cloud Server is designed to keep you focused on your applications & your middleware. You’ll never have to worry about virtualization, server hardware or datacenter facilities.
Fixed monthly pricing eliminates surprises:
- Nothing constrains cloud usage like the uncertainty of metered billing. Cloud Server’s pricing creates predictable costs that encourage you to fully utilize your cloud environment without worrying about unexpected charges. It also simplifies ROI and cost-of-ownership calculations.
Performance, availability and data protection designed for SMBs:
- Cloud Server delivers a 99.999% service level agreement and offers a best-of-breed approach across every layer. Our datacenter is SSAE16 SOC 1 Type II compliant. Our network security includes fully isolated tenant networks for every account. And VPNs and integrated perimeter firewalls come standard.
Configure your architecture to match any use case:
- Cloud Server offers a range of configurations. And while each can be customized with additional memory, processing, storage and bandwidth to fit your specific needs, every environment includes 99.999% service level agreement, firewall, VPN, nightly backup, and more.
Easy to deploy, easy to manage:
- Cloud Server lets you deploy VMs in just a few clicks. Your VMs are pre-configured to help ensure your time is spent building your assets, not constructing your environment. And management is simple, using the same online control panel that you use for provisioning—for controlling your other CAM services.
On-premises levels of control:
- Cloud Server offers full control of your cloud environment. This includes command line access to your virtual machines, customizable firewalls and site-to-site VPNs, and more. But it doesn’t require you to learn unfamiliar technologies or systems.
Dynamic scalability keeps you ahead of change:
- Deploy efficiently around your existing needs, instead of overprovisioning—and overpaying—to hedge against future growth. Cloud Server makes it fast and easy to scale both horizontally and vertically directly from your control panel, without requiring a redeployment.
CAM — Leading Web Hosting Solutions Provider. CAM offers a variety of web hosting solutions on multiple platforms based on your specific needs.
- Our Windows hosting plans feature Windows 2008/2003 Servers with IIS7/IIS6 and offer ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.0, PHP 5
- Multiple MS SQL 2008 databases
- AJAX support
- Microsoft Silverlight technology
- MVC framework and the best hosted applications.
Discover why we’re better.
- The latest platform components and modules – Apache 2.0, PHP 5, MySQL 5 and more
- The best and most flexible control panel on the market today
- The best reliability and support available anywhere.
- Managed dedicated hosting is a premium service that gives your site its own dedicated server within our datacenter. Our dedicated offerings provide the ultimate in performance and reliability for high-traffic site, with top security to ensure the integrity of your data. The server is monitored and managed 24×7 by our team of experts.
- CAM has a comprehensive offering of both basic and advanced Web hosting technologies. We have more basic plans with these features as options, or more advanced plans where they come as standard.
Hosted Domain Services
Hosted Domain Services
CAM’s Hosted Domain Services are designed to allow your workforce to work from virtually anywhere while securely sharing resources.
• Carefully planned environment tailored to your business needs.
• Utilizing Industry Standard Microsoft Active Directory
• Dedicated Virtual Hardware
• Highly Available SAN for Storage
• High Availability Services.
• User & Computer management Active Directory Group Policy
• VPN with PPTP or SSTP allowing you to connect from anywhere.
• File &Print Services
• 6 hr Incremental Backups & Weekly Full Backups Off-Site
• Hosted Applications
• 24/7 Software Monitoring
• Maintain User, Licensing, & Security Compliance